We are a group of training partners and friends preparing together for a variety of marathons and half marathons throughout the year. Even if you’ve never run a step before, training with our group will help you conquer mental and physical barriers you never thought possible.
We start wherever you are. Couch potato? Seasoned marathoner? Great. No matter what your conditioning or pace, there will be others to train with. Over the course of six short months, our coaches will help achieve your personal best in a non-intimidating, fun, and safe environment.
We offer multiple seasons for you to choose from:
- Spring (January ’15 kickoff): Brazos Bend 50 – Half Marathon Target in April, 2015 – also perfect for the Diva Half Marathon April of 2015 in Galveston
- Fall (April ’15 kickoff): Training for Chosen Marathon and Houston Half Marathon
- Winter (July ’15 kickoff): Training for Chevron Houston Marathon and USA FIT Marathon in January, 2016.
- 10K (August ‘2015 kick-off): Training for a Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot
Or, if you’re ready to join us for the longer term, consider our annual membership. For one discounted fee, you can run or walk with us for the entire year. You’ll stay committed, connected, and moving through 2015.
As a member of USA FIT Cypress, you’ll receive:
- ability-based Saturday morning group runs;
- daily training schedules to keep you progressing during the week;
- encouragement and expertise from trained coaches;
- frequent informational seminars on running-related topics;
- camaraderie and social events;
- USA FIT Cypress technical T-shirt.
26 weeks isn’t that long a time when you’re among friends all working toward a common goal. But the even greater benefit is what happens when you conquer your own personal challenges. Our members are fitter, happier, and mentally stronger than they’ve ever been before. Through this training, people change their lives forever.
So come on and join us! We’re saving you a spot.