We are a group of training partners and friends preparing together for a variety of marathons and half marathons throughout the year. Even if you’ve never run a step before, training with our group will help you conquer mental and physical barriers you never thought possible.
We start wherever you are. Beginner, walker, seasoned runner? Great, we have a place for you. No matter what your conditioning or pace, there will be others to train with. Over the course of six short months, our coaches will help achieve your personal best in a non-intimidating, fun, and safe environment.
We also offer a Walking Group that will knock your socks off. This committed group of fitness walkers knows how to get it done. Join this group to get yourself moving!
We offer multiple training schedules for you to choose from – or pick your own race!
- Spring/Annual – (January/February Kick-off): perfect for the Diva Half Marathon
- First Start – (May/June): Training for fall and early winter races like the Cypress Half Marathon www.CypressHalf.com and the BCS Marathon and Half Marathon in Bryan College Station http://bcsmarathon.com/
- Second Start – (July): Training for Chevron Houston Marathon and USA FIT Marathon
Look for registration to open in early 2016 for our next training seasons.
As a member of USA FIT Cypress, you’ll receive:
- ability-based Saturday morning group runs;
- daily training schedules to keep you progressing during the week;
- encouragement and expertise from trained coaches;
- frequent informational seminars on running-related topics;
- camaraderie and social events;
- USA FIT Cypress technical T-shirt.
26 weeks isn’t that long a time when you’re among friends all working toward a common goal. But the even greater benefit is what happens when you conquer your own personal challenges. Our members are fitter, happier, and mentally stronger than they’ve ever been before. Through this training, people change their lives forever.
So come on and join us! We’re saving you a spot.