Welcome to USA FIT Cypress!
CyFit is a group of runners training for half and full marathon distance races in the Spring, Fall and Winter of each year. We provide coached workouts twice weekly and hydration supported runs. We are a local group with the resources of the proven, successful USA Fit running program.
We start wherever you are. Couch potato? Seasoned marathoner? Great. No matter what your conditioning or pace, there will be others to train with. Over the course of six short months, our coaches will help achieve your personal best in a non-intimidating, fun, and safe environment.
We offer multiple training groups and seasons:
- Annual Program Membership – start training in May for a late fall race and then continue your training for a winter race in January. We have run the San Antonio Rock and Roll Marathon and Half for our Fall target and the Chevron Houston Marathon and Half for our Winter target. All Fall training members must be annual members.
- Spring (February kickoff): Angie’s Half Crazy in April, 2014 – short program, open to experienced runners. You must have annual membership to train with us for the Spring season.
- Fall (May kickoff): Training for a full or half marathon at the end of October.
- Winter (July kickoff): Training for Chevron Houston Marathon or USA FIT Marathon
- 10K (August kick-off): Training for a Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot
As a member of USA FIT Cypress, you’ll receive:
- ability-based Saturday morning group runs;
- daily training schedules to keep you progressing during the week;
- encouragement and expertise from trained coaches;
- weekly informational seminars on running-related topics;
- camaraderie and social events;
- CyFit technical T-shirt.
26 weeks isn’t that long a time when you’re among friends all working toward a common goal. But the even greater benefit is what happens when you conquer your own personal challenges. Our members are fitter, happier, and mentally stronger than they’ve ever been before. Through this training, people change their lives forever.
So come on and join us! We’re saving you a spot.